Maybe it was a bit of fortune what make us find our buddies of Brothers INC, like many other things in this life. After a first glimpse, we decided to take a closer look on their works and offers and send some kudos for their philosophy.
Now, today, we are coming with an initial interview with the aim of spreading the word on these guys who are working fine and caught our attention. We will be betting for them and you can find their strains directly trough our WEB.
*TTSCO : Hi there, friends at Brothers INC: We are glad we came across you and you gave the yes for making this interview possible. We would like to start asking about how and when did Brothers INC started and who are the people behind this project.
* Brothers INC : Brothers INC is born with the enthusiasm of two friends. We’ve being growing and doing our own seeds for several years in which we also shared these seeds with friends in forums, cannabis cups and events. It was before having a good acceptance by the friends and growers that tried our crosses that we went into a more in depth work continuing the strains we had started. Brothers INC as a project is close to arrive into it’s first year of activity.
*TTSCO : When talking about seed banks, we can say there’s a huge offer nowadays. Spain is a clear example of this. What do you guys want to offer in addition to the growers ? What would you say is the type of grower that would enjoy your seeds ?
* Brothers INC : There’s a wide range of different offers than can fit well in the general public and all the growers, no distinction here. This said, it is true to mention we’ve decided to give a medical point to many of our strains that can contain a high CBD content. So, we can recommend the Brothers for every grower but some may suit better the sybarite growers, Dark Dance as an example.
*TTSCO : One of the main rock of your catalogue is, no doubt, “ Dancehall Mapetit ” What can you tell us about her and what would you say it adds or improve in the hybrids in which it participates.
* Brothers INC : Sure thing, our “ mapetit “, selection from a Dance Hall female, is one of our better bets in our hybrids. Her 1:1 THC/CBD ratio together with its incredible effect, yield and smoke makes it perfect to be a base of our breeding. To add up, it has already gain some prizes in the Spanish circles.
* TTSCO : We can also spot some yankee blood in the Brothers INC offers. They are hitting strong in the actual cannabis scene. Do you work with renamed clones with strong characteristics ?
* Brothers INC : Yes, that’s correct. We can find Clement Rodier OG in our catalogue. This hybrid has an OG Kush base, using a true and original OG Kush clone from the USA. Clement remains all the OGKush traits with the particular Brothers INC touch.
* Brothers INC : Couldn’t agree more, Delicate Dark is one of the best candidates for the best smoke. Many are finding it very surprising and say it’s an special old school one to enjoy. If trying to find an unique flavour we would also like to mention Dandy Dance and Koikiri Forest, both also giving some nice yields and smokes you’ll like and become fan of.
* TTSCO : In the days we live in, no seed bank offering regular seed stocks remains unnoticed. Brothers INC has got them. Do you think they can still have a place in the actual market and in the future ? Will you continue to work them ?
* Brothers INC : Regular stocks are important for us, they’re the base as to create any other work. We feel like a sad thing finding less and less new Banks that wont include them. They continue to have their true believers and many agree that are the best as to start a selection process. This are some of the reasons why you’ll be able to see Brothers regular stocks in the future.
* TTSCO : Think we wont go wrong is saying “La Cuarta Especie” is a must for those in the search of a medicinal strain. Can we find a 1:1 CBD-THC plant in the lot, or even a higher CBD to THC ratio ?
* Brothers INC : No doubt “ La Cuarta Especie “ in THE choice for those looking for something that can help them in the medical side. Parentals used in this strain contained a high CBD ratio and in the making we focused on those closer to the 1:1 ratio. We followed the test done in the plants as to be sure to use the best ones. This can continue to be seen easily in the offspring so, yes, the 1:1 ratio and the higher CBD to THC can easily be found in this strain.
* TTSCO : Turn for a recommendation coming directly from Brothers itself. Which is your favorite for the outdoor grower… the resistant one always giving some good flowers to smoke. Same goes for the indoor side.
* Brothers INC : We have to go with “Jamnesia“, a truly rewarding and easy to grow strain outdoors. She does fine with cropping and its a good mold and pest resistant one.
A bit harder when choosing only one for indoors. We’ll go with Dandy Dance. Great yielder, excellent aromas and flavours, we have to say it is our favorite. We also love the energyzing effect at first that continues in a more relaxing and sedating effect for the mind and body as the time passes and the high expands.
* TTSCO : What are your future plans ? Will we see some new things from Brothers in 2k15 ?
* Brothers INC : We’ve never stopped since we first started and we have our minds and hands busy with plans. Its part of us the entire dedication, day b day, to work and continue trying new lines we can work in the future. So yes, we hope to bring some new things in some time.
*TTSCO : We wanted to thank the Brothers INC crew for their time and accepting to this interview. We wish them big success in this canna world
Don’t miss their offers and stay tuned to our FB as the next contest will be having a special prize original Brothers INC seeds !
* Brothers INC : Thanks to you guys at Tropical Seeds Company for the interview. All the best. Brothers INC